UNC Kenan-Flagler 2015-2016 Deadlines
|Application Deadline||Decision Notification|
|Round 1||October 16, 2015||December 14, 2015|
|Round 2||December 4, 2015||February 1, 2016|
|Round 3||January 15, 2016||March 15, 2016|
|Round 4||March 11, 2016||April 25, 2016|
- Essay One (Required)
Please describe your short and long term goals post-MBA. Explain how your professional experience has shaped these goals, why this career option appeals to you, and how you arrived at the decision that now is the time and the MBA is the appropriate degree. (500 words maximum)
- Essay Two (Optional)
What personal qualities or life experiences distinguish you from other applicants? How do these qualities or experiences equip you to contribute to UNC Kenan-Flagler? (300 words maximum)
- Essay Three (Optional)
If your standardized test scores are low, or if you have not had coursework in core business subjects (calculus, microeconomics, statistics, financial accounting), please tell us how you plan to prepare yourself for the quantitative rigor of the MBA curriculum. (300 words maximum)
- Essay Four (Optional)
Is there any other information you would like to share that is not presented elsewhere in the application? (300 words maximum)
– See more at: http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/admissions/mba/requirements#sthash.tmlir74j.dpuf
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- Describe the applicant’s potential for becoming a responsible and successful manager.
- What are the applicant’s major strengths?
- What are the applicant’s most noticeable areas for improvement or growth?
- Please use the space below to elaborate on the applicant’s qualifications.
My reservations are (if applicable):