Application Deadline Decision Notification
Round 1 October 22, 2014 January 28, 2015
Round 2 January 7, 2015 2015 April 2, 2015
Round 3 April 15, 2015 June 3, 2015
FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS – ONE REQUIRED ESSAY:
UCLA Anderson is distinguished by three defining principles: Share Success, Think Fearlessly, Drive Change. What principles have defined your life and pre-MBA career? How do you believe that UCLA Anderson’s principles, and the environment they create, will help you attain your post-MBA career goals? (750 words maximum)
The following essay is optional. No preference is given in the evaluation process to applicants who submit an optional essay. Please note that we only accept written essays.
- Are there any extenuating circumstances in your profile about which the Admissions Committee should be aware? (250 words maximum)
RE-APPLICANTS – ONE REQUIRED ESSAY:
Reapplicants who applied for the class entering in fall 2013 or 2014 are required to complete the following essay:
- Please describe your career progress since you last applied and ways in which you have enhanced your candidacy. Include updates on short-term and long-term career goals, as well as your continued interest in UCLA Anderson. (750 words maximum)
1. How do the candidate’s performance, potential, or personal qualities compare to those of other well‐qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples.
2. Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response.
3. In UCLA Anderson’s school culture we share success, drive change and think fearlessly. Please give examples where the applicant exhibited any or all of these.