UCLA Anderson Deadlines, Essays & Analysis, Recommendation Letter Questions (Class of 2015, Starting Fall 2013)
|Application Deadline||Decision Notification|
|Round 1||October 24, 2012||January 23, 2013|
|Round 2||January 9, 2013||April 3, 2013|
|Round 3||April 17, 2013||June 5, 2013|
FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS – TWO REQUIRED ESSAYS:
- What is your proudest achievement outside the workplace, and how has it impacted you? (700 words maximum)
- What are your short-term and long-term career goals, and how will an MBA from UCLA Anderson specifically help you achieve these goals? (700 words maximum)
The following essay is optional. No preference is given in the evaluation process to applicants who submit an optional essay. Please note that we only accept written essays.
- Are there any extenuating circumstances in your profile about which the Admissions Committee should be aware? (250 words maximum)
RE-APPLICANTS – ONE REQUIRED ESSAY:
Reapplicants who applied for the class entering in fall 2011 or 2012 are required to complete the following essay:
- Please describe your career progress since you last applied and ways in which you have enhanced your candidacy. Include updates on short-term and long-term career goals, as well as your continued interest in UCLA Anderson. (700 words maximum)
2. How does the candidate demonstrate leadership, e.g., by creating a vision, motivating others, managing resources, and taking risks?
3. How strong are the candidate’s interpersonal skills as shown by their professionalism, teamwork, attitude, and conflict management?
4. How effective is the candidate in communicating clearly, eloquently, and confidently (in written and oral form)?
5. How does the candidate bring a unique perspective, and contribute to activities outside the workplace?