Application Deadline Decision Notification
Early Action Round October 5, 2016 December 16, 2016
November Round November 2, 2016 February 10, 2017
January Round January 4, 2017 March 10, 2017
April Round April 5, 2017 May 12, 2017
Please respond fully but concisely to the following essay questions. There are no right or wrong answers. We encourage applicants to limit the length of their responses to 500 to 700 words for Essay #1 and 500 words for Essay #2. Please double-space your responses.
(Required) Tuck educates wise leaders who better the world of business. What are your short- and long-term goals? How will a Tuck MBA enable you to become a wise leader with global impact?
(Required) As a diverse and global community, our students arrive at the same place from many different paths. Tell us about an experience in which you have had to live, learn and/or work with other people very different from yourself. What challenges and/or opportunities did you experience, how did you respond, and what did you learn about yourself as a result?
(Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere that may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application.
(Required from Reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally.
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION QUESTIONS
In one document, please answer the following questions. To be sure to address all of the
questions, you may wish to number your responses (i.e. 1,2,3, and so on).
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what context? Have you served as the applicant’s supervisor? If so, please provide approximate dates. Please comment upon the frequency and nature of your interactions with the applicant.
2. What are the applicant’s three principal strengths? Please provide an example of each.
3. In which three areas can the applicant improve? Please provide an example of each. How
has the applicant worked to address these areas?
4. How does the applicant respond to constructive criticism?
5. Describe the impressions this candidate makes in meetings, presentations, interviews or
other important interactions.
6. If you would like to provide any additional insights into this individual’s candidacy, please feel to