Written by Michele Rabin On Tuesday evening I attended a closed MBA Admissions Panel hosted by the Harvard Club in San Francisco. There were over 100 prospective Ivy League alumni in the audience and admissions representatives from six schools on the panel (Columbia, Haas, HBS, Stanford, Tuck and Wharton.) The word of the evening: innovation. [...]
Archive for the ‘Goals Essays’ Category
Many people feel their goals have to be unique. A few people even asked me the above question this week. My answer to them: Not really, no. But then again, very few people have unique career goals. Finance. Consulting. Non-profit. Entrepreneurial. Educational. Public sector. Adcoms have seen it all. So, asking, “Are my goals unique?” [...]
- Congratulations! Accepted to Michigan Ross.
- Thank you for the testimonials! Kellogg, LBS, UCLA, Ross http://t.co/K3S27V4RZ5 #fb
- Congratulations! Clients accepted at Kellogg, Chicago, Simon and Thunderbird. #fb
- Another MBA networking event in Tokyo for June. http://t.co/aJZMyd7sRe #fb
- Passing this on from a former client - Tokyo Women's MBA Networking Event. Looks great! Nice work, Guys. http://t.co/ROMRw9xs7g #fb